Like life, the workplace is continually changing, requiring people to adapt and improvise. Experiential learning is a powerful development tool and 5Rhythms can be a valuable resource within workforce and management training.
Areas that can be explored through movement include:
- working in partnership, groups or in the community
- leading and following
- communicating with clarity and consistency
- learning flexibility & finding ways around obstacles
- achieving definition without rigidity
- being balanced and grounded in uncertain times
- expressing creativity
- increasing self-awareness & achieving greater authenticity
- managing energy levels to avoid burnout.
See Resources for articles on the effects of meditation in the workplace and the links between movement and creativity.
Contact me for more information on developing a personalised workshop.